Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's Veterans Day

I wanted to send a heartfelt thanks to all of our troops and their families for their service, sacrifice and committment as well as a special thank you to my cousin Erin and her husband, Brent.  Because these quotes say what I'd like to better than I could, I have included a few here:

"It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you."  ~Author unknown.

"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."  ~Elmer Davis

"How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!"  ~Maya Angelou



I do have a page to share with you today made with a number of kits by StarLight Designs.  It features my beautiful niece, Isabella.



Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment