Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Monday!

As much as a  Monday is ever happy that is! I hope you all had a wonderful iDSD weekend! I really enjoyed the challenges, games and prizes this weekend.  Apart from spending too much time on the computer, Troy and I watched the old Mutiny on the Bounty on Saturday night.  Parts of it made me giggle but it was pretty well done. We also had various kid activities. My eldest is so busy these days; sleepovers, babysitting, volleyball, homework etc. etc. etc.  Annie and Nicholas spent most of the weekend with their friends Maia and Dillon and were either at their house or had them over at our house.  Unfortunately, the weekend ended with Nicholas getting sick. He seems to have a bad cold and I was up quite a bit with him last night while he was coughing and coughing.

I did have time to make a few new pages.

The first one is another page from Moments to Remember from Studio Vivarant and Studio Manu.



These are pictures of my nieces at my wedding. They are both now in their 20's! I can't believe it.

I made a few more pages for fun.

This was made using a kit from Cinzia Designs- a new to me designer I found this weekend.



I used two kits from another new to me designer, Starlight Designs, and an alpha from the very talented lauraskathi:


9th and Bloom has great monthly challenges. For the Trendsetter challenge this month, we had to title our page in a different language. Here's my page made with Happy Halloween from Kasia Designs (black paper from by Becca)



and finally, a page made for a challenge at Deviant Scraps.  Everything is from Void from Holliewood Designs.



Have a wonderful day!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment