Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Monday Again

How did that happen?  I hope you had a good weekend. We enjoyed having my mother and step-father here.  Saturday afternoon we saw Toy Story 3. It was really good!!! If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. In other news, Rebecca made the "Club" volleyball team.  Her school team has their last game this week, but she will be starting club volleyball immediately afterwards.  This is quite a time committment for her and for the rest of us. However, she absolutely adores volleyball and we hope she enjoys this.
Nicholas and Annie are excited about our upcoming trip to Universal to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter on Saturday (Nicholas' birthday.)  Thank you Kristin and Megan!

I have a few layouts to share with you.

This one is of my brother and I in - I think- 1971. Mom, please correct me if I'm wrong.


It's from Christmas Thyme from Raspberry Road.



I also made this page this weekend.  The kit is Sweet Disposition from Polly and Rufus Designs.





The page below was made using Dear Santa  from Designs by Helly- an oldie but a goodie! Now, I don't really think that this picture was on Christmas Eve, but I thought it worked well anyway!  This is my mother and uncle in the 40's. Aren't they adorable?


   

And finally, I made an "art journal" page using Cabaret by Bisontine. I have NO idea why the page turned out this way but, well, here it is! I remember this song being out on the radio-back in the prehistoric era, as my children would say.  I was excited to receive a Gallery Standout at DigiShopTalk and Plain Digital Wrapper as well as being featured on the Art Journal Caravan Blog with this layout.


I also had a Gallery Standout at PDW with my layouts for Head in the Clouds and Winter Bouquet.  The layouts were posted previously.

Have a wonderful week!

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're using older photos to scrap with! Did you scan them in order to use them? Obviously they're not digital :)

    ReplyDelete