Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's Tuesday

My LEAST favorite day of the week. The weekend is gone- and the next one is so SO far away.
Nevertheless, I hope for a good day for all of you (and me too!)

I have a new layout to show you that I made with As the Snow Falls from Designs by Helly. This kit is so fun! I actually "decorated" my own tree.


And here's my little guy so many years ago (sob.)  Where oh where does the time go???


I have one more layout to share with you featuring my friend's beautiful daughter, Reagan.   Isn't she precious? The kit is Rainy Day from Kristin Aagard.


Nicholas is thankfully back in school today. Please keep your fingers crossed that all of our kids stay healthy for at least a week. That would be a record lately.

Have a wonderful day!

Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Need that kit from Kristin Aagard, Jennifer! And that JPG page of Reagan! I tell you - you are SUCH a help at filling up my girls' scrapbook pages for 2009-2010! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn! Just stopping by from 9th & Bloom! Your blog is darling! I love that you post the kit you used with the layouts. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete