Monday, November 1, 2010

Good morning!

It's a bright and early Monday morning of one of my favorite months of the year.   From Halloween on, the year just flies and is generally filled with family, friends and a lot of fun.

I have a couple of layouts I made this weekend to share with you.

I made this one with the Fight Like a Girl  collection by Rasberry Road. It's of my beautiful niece Bella! (Don't you think she's appropriately named?)


This one is of my other beautiful niece, Morgan.  I actually made this layout about a week ago but wanted to share some pictures of these gorgeous girls.  This page was made with Wintersong from By Becca and Designs by Helly.


Finally, a page of my kids from Halloween LAST year. I'll have some updated layouts later this week I hope!
I made this page with Gimme Candy- a collab from 9th and Bloom and the Lilypad.


I hope you all have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment