Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy iDSD!

There is so much going on this weekend! I'm sure your inbox has been flooded with emails about all of the events, sales and prizes to be won. I hope you have a wonderful time!

I have several new releases to show you today.

Becca, of By Becca, has come out with a gorgeous new kit called Love Grows Here. It is absolutely beautiful and very versatile.




She has also re-released one of my favorite winter kits called Wishes.  It's pretty, pink and sparkling!




Helly, from Designs by Helly, has also released a kit called Silent Reverie.  You can get each piece for only $1 a day. It's really a steal. The kit is just beautiful.





Finally, Netta of Creative Victorian Designs, has released a gorgeous HUGE winter kit called Winter's Deep. When I say huge I'm not kidding; the kit has over 40 papers and comes with actions, masks and all kinds of other goodies. It's on sale for half-price this weekend.








Enjoy the weekend festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment