Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Friday!

TGIF- and I truly mean that this week. It has been a LONG one and I'm looking forward to the weekend! My son's birthday is tomorrow. Nicholas will be NINE! My baby! It's hard to believe. :)

I have two new kits to share with you today.  The first is Magic Moments from By Becca. It is absolutely gorgeous and on sale today if you are looking for a special kit to add to your stash.






The second is called Princess Party and it is full of all things pink and pretty!  I couldn't resist scrapping the "pin-up" picture of my mom from when she was a little girl.   My grandmother sent it to my grandfather when he was overseas fighting in World War II.  The kit is a collab between Polly and Rufus Designs and Joyce Paul. 




Finally, it's Friday, so that means I send out my adoption email focusing on waiting children around the world. I just had to show you this little face today.  


Lexis is a waiting child from China and is part of the Special Focus group at Families Through International Adoption.  She will be four this December.  You can find out more about Lexi at Families Through International Adoption

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jenn









No comments:

Post a Comment