Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Monday!

It has been awhile since I posted. I hope that you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I'm a bit pressed for time today so am just going to share what I've been working on. I'll try to do a catch up post later this week.

The first is a layout with the kit Royal Dallianceby Siamese Studio.




The second is a "lift" of Crash in the Christmas Village by Nancy.  The kit is Into the Night from Designs by Helly and Veronica Spriggs.




Next is a layout from  An Enchanted Evening  from Designs by Helly.




I also have two layouts from Raspberry Roads.

The first is from Timeless Victorian.





I also made a free cluster frame with this kit which you can snag on the Creative Team Blog here.


This one was made with Raspberry Tea



and you can grab the quickpage freebie I made here.


This one was made "just for fun" using Kitty Chen's Bee Buzz Buzz and Shimmer Morning kits.


I also started the new 2011 Art Journal Caravan with my first journal page for the year.


 And last but not least, Helly has a new mini kit called Timeless Beauty out today for only $1.00. It coordinates with all the other Grab a Bytes at SBB.



That's it for today! Have a great one!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment