Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Monday Catch Up Post

I hope you all had great weekends. Mine seemed awfully short.  Although it was a quiet weekend, it was a good one. I love being home with my family and spending time with them. This weekend Rebecca decided that she was going to try out new recipes.  I think she dirtied just about every dish in the house yesterday but came up with four new "Rebecca" specialties. She had so much fun and was so proud of her results! :)

Here's some layouts from the past week:

From Creative Victorian Designs: Combobulated

 


From Snowkissed by Becca



Three layouts from Designs by Helly:

This was made for a "2 Page" Challenge at Scrapbook Bytes using Reflections of Love (with Laitha's Designs)



and this one was for the lyrics challenge at SBB using Helly's Awakening


I made three other layouts for challenges at SBB.

This one was for the Progressive 8 Hour Challenge:


For the scraplift challenge


And the Inspired challenge where I had to use components of 8 different layouts to create a new page



This one is from Raspberry Road's Botanical Bliss.


 You can grab a free cluster I made here.


I also made this one for Ania (AneczkaW) using Moonlight Sonata.


Finally, I made a few just for fun.  This one got a GSO at DST.


And finally- my Arr Journal Page for the week.



Have a great Monday!

Jenn
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn!

    Thanks so much for the link. I really appreciate it, and I always appreciate your comments! You know, I haven't seen any children on RR with diabetes (since I'm sure you know SO MUCH about the disease), but you know there are tons of other kids who'd looooove to join your family! ;) hehe HIV is also a chronic illness, but so manageable!! (I just like advocating for these kids whenever I can!!:)

    Wow, you're an attorney?! Now I am jealous. I've thought about going to law school. Being an English major, I am all about reading, writing, and debating. I would love to work in the human rights/adoption field. But, I don't see how it would happen at this point! It's way too expensive, and I think I'm too afraid to fail, which I know is a stupid excuse.

    Anyway, I think I'm the one who is going off on a tangent now!!!

    Hugs,
    Kari :)

    ReplyDelete