Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Monday!

I have to take a moment for a mommy brag.  Nicholas brought home is report card on Friday, and the girls brought home their progress reports for their 2nd trimester, and all three of them have straight As so far for the year! I'm very proud of them.

I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was great; we got the house decorated and cards addressed and I watched Little Women with Rebecca last night. As usual, though, it went too fast.

I have two pages to share with you.

The first is from Raspberry Road's new kit Plum Pudding.  I love the nontraditional colors and "lighter" feel to this kit!



I made a free cluster from the kit too! You can download it on the Creative Team Blog.



The second layout is from Morning After Dark from Rakusia.


Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment